(SAT 21ST MAR - TUE 31ST MAR 2020)
What is the 4ESydney Program
This year 4ESydney launched a new format which saw the festival extend itself over ten days with a series of programming into other local government areas. In 2019, 4ESydney partnered with other councils and organisations to co-present cross-sector and multi-art HipHop related events and programs, all over Sydney, under the 4ESydney banner.
2019 program included:
- International Women's Day Awards (event), co-presented with City of Canterbury Bankstown
- In Between Two (theatre show) by Joelistics and James Mangohig, co-presented with Arts On Tour
- Sound Advice (workshop and panel), co-presented with MusicNSW
- Can 2 Canvas (exhibition), co-presented with Gallery 448
- Flip The Script (event and workshop), co-presented with Bankstown Poetry Slam
- HipHop Nation (dance comp), co-presented with Destructive Steps
Followed by the 4ESydney Conference and Festival.
Do you have an idea? Are you planning to release or launch a project? Do you already run HipHop related programming? Would you like to run something special specifically for 4ESydney? Submit a proposal, it can be anything, in any format. As long as it is HipHop related and aligns with our vision and ethics.
The submitted proposal would need to run somewhere between the dates of Sat 21st Mar - Tue 31st Mar 2020.
If selected, your submission will be included in the overall festival program and promoted under the 4ESydney banner, as well as, you being listed as a co-presenting partner, alongside other incredible events, presenters, the conference and key festival day.
Any questions, you can email info[@]vyvaentertainment.com
Applications closed Tue 29th Oct 2019.
Applicants will be notified of an outcome within 4 weeks of the closing date.